Tim Sheeper pool contract

From: <samplethis_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 05:05:31 +0000

Some of the things to consider before renewing the pool contract with Tim Sheeper is

  1. Before they took over daily entrance fees for residents went from $2 to $5. More than doubled.

2 Swimming WAS free for all City of Menlo Park sponsored child care summer camps. NOW each camper is charged $1 per day. Since that went in to effect, the summer camp kids only swim 2 times a week, compared to daily before Tim Sheeper took over. The pool belongs to the City of Menlo Park, why are we paying for our camp kids to enter?

3. The number of lanes and times for residents are very limited due to priority to their club members.

The residents of Menlo Park should have more priority and pay less since we all contributed to the Bond Measure that helped fund the new pools.

Moms Asked to Return to School
Grant Funding May Be Available to Those That Qualify. http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4cba845cc889431ea54st01duc Received on Sat Oct 16 2010 - 22:07:21 PDT