Burgess Pool Management - do not renew Team Sheeper contract

From: Donna Chu <donnafchu_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:01:43 -0700

To Menlo Park City Council Members:

As a Menlo Park resident, we are disappointed with the current Burgess Pool Management, Team Sheeper, and DO NOT want their contract renewed.  Team Sheeper has not served our community well and are ripping off the taxpayers in our community.

Please give SOLO Aquatics more pool access for their program.

Regards,
Donna Chu, Subramanian Subbiah, Jagan Chu Subbiah and Daven Chu Subbiah 104 Elm St, Menlo Park, CA  Received on Fri Oct 15 2010 - 20:01:40 PDT