Menlo Park City Council Email Log

[ Home ] [ City Council ] [ Search ] [ 05/06 Archive ] [ 07/08 Archive ] [ 09/10 Archive ] [ 2011 Archive ] [ 12/13 Archive ] [ Watch City Council Meetings ]

Who is the City's point person on the Stanford GUP?

From: domainremoved <Ron>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 11:32:03 -0800

Santa Clara county has several persons that are point persons for the Stanford GUP. I know the permit process is through them, yet it seems that the City must also have a similar point person that is coordinating the City's position. This person should also be involved with Menlo Park residents (city and unincorporated) to support information requests, help provide information relating to City - GUP response, and act as a resource for citizens wanting to come up to speed and for providing help and aid to these people for their responses to Stanford GUP.

If we have such a person at City, who is s/he? Who do we direct our questions to and who do we send our concerns to in order to have the City be aware of our views, issues, concerns?

A few of us are in the process of putting up an information page on our UnivPark.org <http://univpark.org/> website for the purpose of providing the community (greater Menlo Park and San Mateo County) a resource for information, sharing concerns and questions, and help people with forming responses.

This is Urgent that we get the name and contact info for the City resource.


\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Ron Snow
SantaCruz/Alameda For Everyone (SAFE)
199 Stanford Ave
Menlo Park, CA 94025-6325 USA

Direct: 650-949-6658
Received on Mon Nov 20 2017 - 11:36:48 PST

[ Search ] [ By Date ] [ By Message ] [ By Subject ] [ By Author ]

Email communications sent to the City Council are public records. This site is an archive of emails received by the City Council at its city.council_at_(domainremoved)